This website uses cookies to ensure the best level of services, personalized advertising and visits analysis. You agree to cookies by using this website. More information


If you are a customer of ČEVAK a.s. for WATER under control service, only an Amendment to the Contract of Water supply and Waste-Water Drainage will have to be concluded. If water is supplied to you by another operator, you will need to enter into a Contract of Provision of WATER under control service.


Amendment for customers of ČEVAK a.s. 

Contract for customers of operators different from ČEVAK a.s.